Saturday

Goodwood: 2.00 CENTAURUS - BANKER LUMP BET OF THE DAY (50 PTS WIN) I believe this horse will win the St Leger, he is true high class material having destroyed a useful horse last time and winning by 14 lnegths in a canter. 3.35 SIR EDWIN LANDSER (20PTS Each-Way) I looked at this race last night and fancied this horse and Rp priced him 12-1, I thought that was good value, but now he is the clear favourite!!!!!! He was a very unlucky 2nd over CD and a higher grade two outings ago as he was slowly away and raced on the far side on his own and still managed to get 2nd!!!! a brillant performance surely he would have won if he kept with the pack. Last time at Newmarket he had everything in trouble with 2f to go but just didnt see out that softish stiff 6f but finished 2nd. He is very nicely weighted today at the bottom of the handicap and should run well with a good draw in 17. NEWMARKET 2.05: ASHDOWN EXPRESS (5PTS Win) I have a feeling that Ifraaj will struggle in pattern class however Ashdown Express has some solid form at Newmarket including a 2nd in last years July Cup, a 6th this year and filled two runner up spots at the Rowley Mile course earlier this season. YORK 2.20: COURT OF APPEAL (5PTS WIN) Spotlight gives this horse what i say the horse to beat here Back in handicap company and over his optimum trip COURT OF APPEAL has to be given a chance to show that the slashing of his rating has been premature, racing off a 16lb lower mark than when pipped by Mephisto in this event last year and 21lb lower than when fourth at Chester in May. Off such a lower weight he must be the one, good enough jockey as well. 4.00: KYDD GLOVE (5PTS WIN) Been well backed this morning and connection and he looks to be nicely treated on his handicap debut having won his maiden well enough last time despite being green, could go on to better things. WINDSOR: 6.15: FRANK SONATA (10PTS WIN) Progressive horse last season, improved this year with excellent 2nd only beaten 3 quarters of a length behind Day Flight, that performance should see him win this race. 6.45: WEIGHTLESS (10PTS WIN) Destroyed a very useful field in April very nicely beaten Group 1 winner Quiff and the very talented Hazyview by 3+ lengths, disappointed last time but will not lose if he produces that winning desplay.