Non-League Predictions > May 8th

Another cracking day on bank holiday Monday with 4 winning bets out of 5. I have two bets for Saturday and they pretty much write themselves.

Wealdstone v Dagenham & Redbridge

I watched Dagenham's match against Woking and I did get a bit worried in the 2nd half that they might blow it when Woking pulled a goal back, but in the end they added a 3rd and it was a comfortable success. Opposing Wealdstone also paid off on Monday as they lost 4-0 to Stockport. I struggle to see how Dagenham don't cover the -1 handicap yet again here given how many goals they are scoring and how many Wealdstone are conceding. In my view it should be odds on so odds against looks very good.

Woking v Chesterfield

Not surprisingly I am taking great pleasure in Chesterfield's drop in form and performances. They looked pretty hopeless last Saturday against Hartlepool especially in the first half where they conceded 3 goals. They followed that up with losing 2-0 to Torquay, but those two games are a world away from facing a Woking side who could hardly be further away from two teams fighting it out for the title. Chesterfield are desperate for the 3 points and they really ought to get them. They should be looking to boost their goal difference as well given how tight it is for the final 3 play-off spots so the -1 handicap makes plenty of appeal here as well.

Dagenham & Redbridge -1 4pts @ 5/4 with Betfair

Chesterfield -1 2pts @ 15/8 with Bet365, Betfair and Betfred