Additional qualifications Eurobasket 2005

Estonia-Czech Republic 2 1,9 6,5/10 BAW Today begins additonal qualifications of Eurobasket 2005,its only one free place for Eurobasket 2005.In additonal qualifcations for me the favorites are Czech Republic and Israel,maybe Estonia,Hungary and Poland have very small chance. This is surley the most difficulty group from three gorups,although in other groups are a solid teams.From each group goes best team farther in other new group which winner goes to euro05.In this group for the first place fight Estonia,Poland and Czech Republic. Estonia (1-5) was fourth in his group behind Nederland(1-5),BIH(4-2) and first Turkey(6-0).Estonia played very bad in prepare games,first they lost two games against Israel 71-83 and 61-74,Estonia truth was without they best player Martina Mursepa.Then they played two games with Lithuania which they also lost 52-74(Estonia played good but in last mintes Lithuania was better and they win,but it must to mark that Lithuania play without Macijauskas and that was only second-third day of their preparation) and second they lost 61-80 and in the end they played Baltic cup where they lose in samefinale 61:94 from Latvia and they win for the third place Finnland 86:68. In first qualifications Czech Republic(1-5) was third behind Slovenia(5-1) and first France(5-1),fourt was Poland.Czech R. was first win above Sweden 77:72 in prepare game,second game they lost against Sweden 86:88.After that they played two games with Russia and both games they won 97:69(Czech R. played without Jiri Welsch,Necas, Cornosek and Starosta,and Russia played with out Andrei Kirilenko and Holden),second 80:63(Welsch played),it was a little unexpected this two wins.After that they won above Netherland 102:81,then they lost from Portugal 69:96,in last game they won above England 87:78. In prepare games Czech republic was temper form,they show enough good game,most enemys they won,but Estonia wasn't so good,they lost there allmost all games. In Estonia team all game its depend on their best player F/C Martin Müürsepp,there best shooter and jumper,Estonia also have solid F Kikerpilli,young F Kangur,compentent play Tein who helped young hope Tanel Sokk and on the center help solid shooter and jumper Ärmpalu. Czech Republik leader is NBA player Jiri Welsch,who play for Milwauke Bucks,excellent shooter and leader.Czech also have compentent GP Maurice Whitfield,american who played for Czech,then a very good F Lubosh Barton(Joventut),compentent F Pavel Milos and excellent very compentent ,very high center Ondrej Starosta(Strasbourg ),on the bench is very compentent play Ladislav Sokolovsky and shooter Jan Pavlík,young center Petr Benda,then good jumper center David Dousa and high F Votroubek. I don't think so,that Estonia can play the whole game equal with Czech R.Czech is in better form than Estonia,for Estonia best player Müürsepp won't be easy ,becouse Czech have a three very good player(Starosta,Benda i Dousa) on his position.I think that Czech played better basket than their opponent Estonia.I think that Czech with leader Jiri Welsch will win this game. Because it is very important game fo both teams and becouse the game will be played in Estonia I will took only with medium stake,it was 2,1 @ when I put some money,but now is 1,9@,but still good enough!:ok

Re: Additional qualifications Eurobasket 2005

Are you sure Czech republic beat England. I don't think England entered a team for Euro 2005 for financial reasons.
I have red it somewhere but I cant find te web site but it doesn`t matter btw: Estonia-Czech republic 57:75 :ok

Re: Additional qualifications Eurobasket 2005 Belgija-Izrael 2 1,3 8,5/10 BAW, hc +/- 6,5 2 1,85 6/10 BAW Secon day of additonal qualifications of Eurobasket 2005.Meeting between two very diffirent temas,Israel who is surely big favorite for last place in Euro05 and Belgium who will fight for existence in division A. After qualifications where Belgium(1-5) was fourth in his group.Israel(3-3) was third in his group,behind Bulgaria(4-2),Israel unlucky fail to qualify on second place.In this group for the first place fight Belgium,Israel and Netherland.I think Israel has the most chance. In prepare games Israel was first three times win Poland and then they win Estonia ets.They play very good under lead new coach Cvikom Å erfom.But Belgium didnt show very good form in prepare games.I thind that is evident differnce in quality and that Israel will not have any problems against Belgium, with compentent leader Meir Tapiro and two very good players Tal Burstein and Yaniv Green and others.I think that israel is very good bet, and I will take them with big stake, and Israel can win also with handycap without any problems