Untold riches

These guys have somehow got hold of one of my e-mail addys and are trying to flog me soccer systems that will bring me untold riches laugh4.gif To show me how good there systems are they've kindly let me have this one for FREE loon.gif I like the bit I highlighted in red it made me chuckle (thought it was failsafe roll.gif )

o You Can Win Hundreds In Tax Free Cash Every Weekend Through Soccer Betting (2/3)

Let Me Explain How!

Dear tipstar, Welcome to part two of your free guide into making a regular income through Soccer Betting. Today we look at "permutations" as an invaluable way of beating the bookmakers over the course of a season. A while back you might have seen adverts for a Soccer Betting System known as "The Failsafe Plan". Maybe you were one of those that paid for it and used it with some success. The Failsafe Plan is guaranteed to win every time you place the bet. Here is how to do it:

1. Take the bottom five matches from the SHORT or MINI SECTIONS LISTS and write them down. (These matches are what the bookmakers feel are the most difficult to predict and are hence offered at better odds.
  2. Now you have your five matches, go over to the LONG LIST and write these lines down on one or more coupons.

A B C
Match 1 1 2 X
Match 2 1 2 X
Match 3 1 2 X
Match 4 1 2 X
Match 5 1 2 X
Then write on the coupon "Perm columns A, B and C for a winning five fold = 243 lines" Once accepted, you are guaranteed to have just one winning five fold. How much you win will depend on the prices offered on the five end results. The cost of the plan at 10p per line is £24.30 making this an expensive bet. It also means that sometimes the amount you win will be less than your original stake. The profits come when there are a number of shock results which bring better winning odds and a profit overall. Can You Make Money Using The Failsafe Plan? We looked at the Fail Safe Plan a number of years ago and found that to make a good profit from it, you need to use five matches where the odds are 2/1 or greater. These prices can be found in the "Draw" and "Away Win" options so if you can place these matches into your fail safe plan with some accuracy, you'll make a profit. Hopefully by showing you this method you'll start to see how making guaranteed big weekly profits through Soccer Betting is possible. All that you need is the professional secrets for selecting the RIGHT teams to use, followed by a WINNING SYSTEM to do the business for you at the bookmakers. And this is where "The Bookie Beating Soccer Betting Course" comes in. Inside this masters course we supply an interactive program which you'll be using to serve up the right teams to use "on a plate". Once you've used the software to select the BEST MATCHES, you just place them into the WINNING SYSTEM and let it do the rest. I must rush out and get these fantastic systems laugh4.gif

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.