AK's Saturday Selections

330 Epsom - CORRIDOR CREEPER On paper Raccoon should probably win this bearing in mind he should be carrying 10lbs extra in weight but the Racing Post make a valid point that the draw is against him today having had the plum draw last time out at Market Rasen. He narrowly beat CORRIDOR CREEPER that day who is well drawn in 17. He has a decent chance of reversing the form today off the back of 3 decent runs this year. (He has arguably been beaten only by the draw on 2 of those occasions) 505 Epsom - TRUST RULE A promising type last season, he has been noted as one to follow for this season. Has done nothing wrong in defeat this year, wring distance on seasonal debut and was bumped last time out i think the double figure price today is too big. 540 Epsom - MUTAWAQED There is a nagging suspicion that Grade C is perhaps a grade too high for this horse, judged on recent results. Im willing to give him another chance though after a good run last time out which saw him win his side, ultimately finishing 4/19. Similar conditions today and MUTAWAQED runs off his lowest handicap mark for a year. Fingers crossed! DERBY - NORTH LIGHT Dont fancy anything particularly strongly here but as its the Derby i will have a bet regardless. Stoutes stable is in tremendous form of late, NORTH LIGHT is proven over the trip unlike some of his rivals. So he is my selection.