Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm!

Sir Puntalot

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! Talk about last minute. Ive got registered. I would have had the same Blue Square problem but have just bought a new PC to get over it :lol Nah, I had about 100 viruses on the other one so I thought id do away with it. Looking forward to it (and its a reason to stay off the booze on Sunday!)

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! Here's the list of entries, they are not neccesarily user names, but the person it relates to will know its them. ;) CJB GotaFancy? cains brael Doddsy Andrew Potter-Irwin dano Dave Floyd Andy Higgins Andreas Andersson mitu florin Thomas Clark philossify Andrew Cairns BillyHills Zvonimir Habjanec Paul Arnott mildinjo Sami Nyman jtw1 rednutt JJ2001 Norfolk herp the tufty fan club dale williams Morten Højgaard kip11 gazabroad Mark Donaldson Meatman TheGaffer GreenPlasticWateringCan Anmol Sekhon matt carreau guesswest Paul Svelmoe TazaD echoboy Rabic Boris mrblair kotp brookes mrquestor PokerLady (Mrs V) Krzysztof Stepien mike gray green00 betarea wantian zhu PompeyPunt Nupong Phornprapha Ell-Ess-Dee ALAN WILSON Edward Matanane Bowles Stephen Dunkerley Edla Reyna Callen Dendle Chris Landvogt ShakersPete Oskar philossify Mark McCausland sports587 laidbackbloke James Hancock III Darlofan

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! Updated list. CJB GotaFancy? cains brael Doddsy Andrew Potter-Irwin dano Dave Floyd Andy Higgins Andreas Andersson mitu florin Thomas Clark Andrew Cairns BillyHills Zvonimir Habjanec Paul Arnott mildinjo Sami Nyman jtw1 rednutt JJ2001 Norfolk herp the tufty fan club dale williams Morten Højgaard kip11 gazabroad Mark Donaldson Meatman TheGaffer GreenPlasticWateringCan Anmol Sekhon matt carreau guesswest Paul Svelmoe TazaD echoboy Rabic Boris mrblair kotp brookes mrquestor PokerLady (Mrs V) Krzysztof Stepien mike gray green00 betarea wantian zhu PompeyPunt Nupong Phornprapha Ell-Ess-Dee ALAN WILSON Edward Matanane Bowles Stephen Dunkerley Edla Reyna Callen Dendle Chris Landvogt ShakersPete Oskar philossify Mark McCausland sports587 laidbackbloke James Hancock III Darlofan Big Andy Per Henrik Storm

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! What is all this Blue Sqaure Golden Palace stuff. I tried to opena real money account with Golden Palace and was told i could'nt because i had already opened an play money account with blue square, so the guy at Golden Palace told me to go and reg. my real money account with blue square and it would b fine. I then asked him if they were the same company and he said he could'nt answer that????

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! Updated list. CJB GotaFancy? cains brael Doddsy Andrew Potter-Irwin dano Dave Floyd Andy Higgins Andreas Andersson mitu florin Thomas Clark Andrew Cairns BillyHills Zvonimir Habjanec Paul Arnott mildinjo Sami Nyman jtw1 rednutt JJ2001 Norfolk herp the tufty fan club dale williams Morten Højgaard kip11 gazabroad Mark Donaldson Meatman TheGaffer GreenPlasticWateringCan Anmol Sekhon matt carreau guesswest Paul Svelmoe TazaD echoboy Rabic Boris mrblair kotp brookes mrquestor PokerLady (Mrs V) Krzysztof Stepien mike gray green00 betarea wantian zhu PompeyPunt Nupong Phornprapha Ell-Ess-Dee ALAN WILSON Edward Matanane Bowles Stephen Dunkerley Edla Reyna Callen Dendle Chris Landvogt ShakersPete Oskar philossify Mark McCausland sports587 laidbackbloke James Hancock III Darlofan Big Andy Per Henrik Storm Anders Larsen MrIntensity

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm!

What is all this Blue Sqaure Golden Palace stuff. I tried to opena real money account with Golden Palace and was told i could'nt because i had already opened an play money account with blue square, so the guy at Golden Palace told me to go and reg. my real money account with blue square and it would b fine. I then asked him if they were the same company and he said he could'nt answer that????
Golden Palace and Blue Square are both a part of the Tribeca poker network. Tribeca will only allow you to have one account with any of their poker rooms. So if you have a Blue Square account (in theory) you are unable to have a Golden Palace account. For most games, they share players - so most of the poker tournaments are the same across the Tribeca network and you can join them from any of the Poker companies. Sometimes, however, they have exclusive tournaments only playable from within one of the Poker Companies. The Punters Lounge Freeroll is exclusive to Golden Palace, so you need to have a Golden Palace account to join the freeroll. If you have a Blue Square account (and cannot persuade them to open a Golden Palace account as well for you), then to play in the freeroll you will need to close your Blue Square account and open a Golden Palace account.

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm!

What is all this Blue Sqaure Golden Palace stuff. I tried to opena real money account with Golden Palace and was told i could'nt because i had already opened an play money account with blue square, so the guy at Golden Palace told me to go and reg. my real money account with blue square and it would b fine. I then asked him if they were the same company and he said he could'nt answer that????
From what i could gather from speaking to their customer service you are only allowed one real money account, but you can have play money accounts for different site on the network. So if you want a Golden Palace account don't make blue square a real money account as this will cause more complications. If you have to, you can ask blue square to close your account, which should let you open one with golden palace bigokay.gif

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! ohh well... just one of my brilliant ideas, since most of you already have account there... errhhmm.. i ment HAD account there.. :lol:lol Sorry my fault... My brain wasnt running.. :loon

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! I've just been on golden place looking at the freeroll screen. The majority of people have 2000 chips next to them but a few (myself included) have 0 chips. Are we needing to do something extra to register or will they all be set up in due course behind the scenes?