** February Poker League Result : 1st andybell666, 2nd rosco, 3rd Like2Fish **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st mickyftm32, 2nd Tiffy, 3rd Cauncie, 4th Alley Cat Glover, 5th Larkin22 **
Attention, PL Members! To reinforce security on the forum, we have updated our login process. Please note that you will now need to use your email address to sign in, rather than your forum username. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm!

Sir Puntalot

You didn't think the freerolls were over did you?;) Yet again Punter's Lounge brings you freerolls that other forums could only dream about. :dude First of all a big thanks to Golden Palace for sponsoring this freeroll. :clap :clap Please follow these rules to enter. ;) 1. Sign up to Golden Palace through the link provided. 2. Send your Golden Palace screen name, full name and email address you registered with Golden Palace to [email protected] Golden Palace have not only given us $1000, but the chance to increase it depending on the number of entrants. Here are the details: 1-100 Freeroll Participants = $1000 101-150 Freeroll Participants = $1500 151-200 Freeroll Participants = $2000 and so on. ;) I will be cross checking all the names with Golden Palace to make sure we don't have a repeat of last time. Please note: THE FINAL ENTRY DATE IS SEPTEMBER 1ST 10am.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! Yep, well done for organising yet another freeroll for PL Paul.:clap As laidbackbloke says, another account added to the list - I'm going to need a new computer soon with all of the poker sites I'm registered with!:lol

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! Will i need a real money account for the freeroll? The reason that i ask is that when i tried to register it came up saying that only one real money account can be registered to a single computer - I already have a Blue square account which uses the same software...... and obviously it is on the same network:cry So if i've got this right, i can-and have- registered with golden palace, but can't open a real money account ........................ unless perhaps i deleted the blue square software..................... would that work?:\

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! I have a Blue Square account, but had no problem signing up with Golden Palace. I've put my username as pl-GaF - if anyone else WANTS to follow the same protocol (starting "pl-"), it will make it easier to see and identify one another in other games. There's a very good chance I'll take the monthly tournament there in September (I want to continue supporting those poker rooms who have given us Freerolls, and hopefully help Paul to get us more freerolls with them in the future!!) - so it will help there as well (if some of us are listed together in alphabetical order) - for the in game updates.

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! I had no problem signing up GAF, its just that once i try to make it a real money account it won't let me ..................... have you put funds into your account? and if you have, was the blue square software installed on the computer you were using?

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! No we cannot set up a real money account........ I had a chat with a manager and they confirmed that we cannot have a blue square account AND a Golden Palace account....... So it's one or the other...... If we take the monthly league to Golden Palace in September, I'll have to ensure it's on a table that you can also access through Blue Square....

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm!

So does this mean that we can't take part in the freeroll? I remember that you needed a real money account for the Party Poker one:unsure
I'm sure Paul will check this out for us when he gets back from his day in the bar!! (well he had to shelter from the rain somewhere!!)

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm!

ahh i may run into this problem as i have real money account wi bluesq ummm wot to do??:unsure
I think quite a few of us are in the same position. It might be that we can find a workaround (temporarily uninstall Blue square, delete cookies, then register with Golden Palace????), however best for the moment for all of us is to hang on I think and wait and see what Paul advises - he will have contacts at Golden Palace, so will be able to work through the problem with their help......