Party Poker vs Betfair

Bruise Pristene

Re: Party Poker vs Betfair Only thing I would say is that they operate solely in US$ - and if you pay by Credit Card, your credit card company hits you with Foreign Currency charges - Debit cards would possibly be different (though if I remember correctly, my Switch card wouldn't work with them)..... When I originally signed up, very early in my poker playing days, I put in the maximum $500 - thinking I could get it matched with $500 (not understanding raked hands requirements) - but this had a ridiculously short expiry date on it, and I had no chance of getting anything, so I withdrew my $500 straight away (with no problem). It is VERY US focussed - other players, times of tourneys, currency etc - a lot more so than the other sites........... Had a sales call from them as well within a few days of opening my account which didn't impress me........

Re: Party Poker vs Betfair The thing i always dislike about Party Poker is the small ammount of chips you are given in comparison to the structure of the blinds for STT's.................... 800 chips?:eek They're taking the piss:spank It just makes it more likely that it turns into a lottery, as the blinds will become significant much quicker than at most other sites.:spank Seems to me that its designed to make the games go quicker and therefore make more money for PP, ...............its certainly not for the players benifit:\

Re: Party Poker vs Betfair I find PP the slowest and worst of the 9 different ones I have on my system. BETFAIR by far compared to PP and many of the PP games only suit bigger cash players too as well as the Foreign exchange charges. Betfair also give you opportunities to play in both £ and $ games from your account... i.e you can play £10 games or $10 games

Re: Party Poker vs Betfair

The thing i always dislike about Party Poker is the small ammount of chips you are given in comparison to the structure of the blinds for STT's.................... 800 chips?:eek They're taking the piss:spank It just makes it more likely that it turns into a lottery, as the blinds will become significant much quicker than at most other sites.:spank Seems to me that its designed to make the games go quicker and therefore make more money for PP, ...............its certainly not for the players benifit:\
You should try a low cost rebuy at the Grovsnor LOL 1000 dollars in 13 chips to start. Don't get you very far. Its even more demoralising if you rebuy cause you only get one 1000 dollar chip