Stanley Cup Play-Off Conference Finals Predictions

StevieDay1983

nhlodds.jpg

The NHL Stanley Cup Play-Offs are currently in their Conference Finals phase. We're looking to cover the betting on NHL more at Punters Lounge so we might be starting late in this current season but we will continue our coverage into the 2019/20 season. It's San Jose Sharks drawing 1-1 with the St Louis Blues in the Western Conference Final heading into these games. Boston Bruins hold a dominant 3-0 lead over Carolina Hurricanes and would secure their spot in the Stanley Cup Final should they win here.

@Joe Pesci, @tryer, @laprikon, @cluelessG, @thinkpink63, and @pigsmightfly80, are any of you lot still interested in the old NHL betting these days?

Yeah, looking to get involved next season about 10 - 20 games in. Investigated building a model looking at historical data, but it was a little cumbersome for me with the team volatility season to season, I think caused by the drafts, so I'm going to build something based on current season only...

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.