Late night poker playing

Jezza

Im doing some at the moment.......no good cash games apart from the 1 im in so for a wee change I am gonna go for a MTT at the same time To be precise the 10 dollar + rebuy 25k guarantee on stars at 3.10am, anyone else playing? Jez

Re: Late night poker playing Not me m8 - I wanna go to bed .... zzzzzzzzzz I'm still going in the $5000 party poker freeroll - down to the last 87 players (from 2500) - and the top 50 get cash ($50 for 50th upto $1000 for the winner) - I have 40K chips (average is 28k) - leader has 90k - fingers crossed

Re: Late night poker playing Hmmm I did pretty well, there was 1150 entrants and I came 32nd.... Had the chip lead for quite a while when under 100 players, but then I got JJ when someone got QQ and dropped slightly below average. Nonetheless I kept going until I got all in with AQ v a raisers AJ preflop, he flopped a J and I was gone..... Picked up a few hundred $$ for my efforts, not bad but a bit frustrating when 1st was 12k..................... Now I remember why I stick to cash tables!! Jez