** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Zurich Classic 2019

Fader

Good fun, this event. Pairs fighting it out. This is the 3rd year of this format. Last year won by Billy Horschel & Scott Piercy.

I have 4 picks for this event. First up, and my main pick is Kisner/Brown. Play-off losers in 2017 with a -27 and then last year they performed really well too, leading after the third round, but hitting a poor 77 round 4 to end up 15th. In my eyes they've only had that one bad round and they are a big price for me this week.

2nd pick is Reed/Cantlay. Cantley hit a nice 3rd for me at at the Heritage, which would have been a second if he didn't attack the last. They have good form here with a T14 in 2017 and a T7 last year so there is small progress each year. Got to be there or thereabouts.

Third pick is Oosthuizen/Schwartzel. These guys got a 3rd last year and didn't partner in 2017 but Oosthuizen partnered Grace in 2017, where he got a T24 place. Oosthuizen a man in form and I expect these boys to be up there.

finally as an outsider bet I'll be taking Knox/Stuard. Stuard partnered up with Stroud in 2017 and last year and managed T11 in 2017 and T28 last year, but with Knox next to him, I think Stuard can get top 10 terrority. Knox got T7 last year with fellow scot, Laird. Stuard is playing some good stuff right now and was right up there at the heritage for much of it, before falling away.

2pts E/W Reed/Cantlay to win Zurich Classic 12/1 paddypower (7 places)
2pts E/W Kisner/Brown to win Zuirch Classic 30/1 paddypower (7 places)
1pt E/W Oosthuizen/Schwartzel to win Zurich Classic 22/1 paddypower (7 places)
1pt E/W Knox/Stuard to win Zuirch Classic 50/1 paddypower (7 places)