Expekt Freerolls

guesswest

Re: Expekt Freerolls Well spotted m8..... And at the weekend they're $10,000..... Details: Bounty Freeroll Week We are celebrating the success Team Expekt.com had in the WSOP by arranging five special freerolls this week. In each freeroll you will compete against one of the Team Expekt.com members and the player who eliminates the Team Expekt.com player will receive a great cash-prize of $250!! Wednesday - Friday there will be a daily $3000 Freeroll at 21.00 CET. Saturday and Sunday the prize pools will be increased to $10.000, these tournaments will also kick off at 21.00 CET

Re: Expekt Freerolls I hadn't noticed the ones on the weekend, even better. Problem with the Saturday night one tho is it clashes with the 20k on 365, they're both prima so you can't have both programs open at the same time. I'm wondering if the Expekt one might actually be a better deal despite having half the fund - the 20k on 365 pays the same money to final table as it did when it was a 10k, the extra 10k is just so it can pay down to 1000th. I'd not be surprised if 365 gets 5-10x as many people entering, so may well be better value on expekt. Anyone remember how many the 20k on 365 gets in?

Re: Expekt Freerolls

ah' date=' no prob, i'll just have to win tonights freeroll instead :D[/quote'] Sorry m8 ;) Your id is on the thread now though, so hopefully someone else will sign up and use it.... (I have checked and cannot find a PL affiliate agreement....)

Re: Expekt Freerolls Just noticed that the 3k last night got 5300 entrants, so predictably I was completely wrong. I guess if that's the case the 20k on 365 is going to be way better value, unless of course all the Expekt players migrate over to 365. Definitely worth entering both in any event tho, to play one as a backup in case of an early knockout. On the referral thing, no worries, but if someone wants to use my ID I'll certainly not complain ;)