1st Post on here a good start

Well Mark Johnson does it again and wins with the outsider of 2 Golden Quest nice little profit today and I had his other 2 winners. The video archive is invaluable on Attheraces and its free has I mentioned the Geezer would have beated Brahimy Kite last time they met but for being hampered in the last 200yds yet it goes off a bigger price and wins I would encourage any punter it take advantage of the videos and spend an hour or so the night before watching you see things what are not reported in the racing papers. A good start I ll retire now Tinman off to see the wizard the wonderful wizard of oz

Re: 1st Post on here a good start With Attheraces click on the card example Goodwood its lists the names of the runners click on the horses names and it gives u the horses form a majority of the top class horses are on video archive it will state this next to the horses name when u click the form. Obivously the better the race the better the horse so its past races will have been captured on video archive its free so whats a few minutes looking for a freebie if it gives u something u can use against the bookie. By using this video archive u get to form ur own opinion of the race and what went wrong with certain horses often its your own opinion and the little things u spot that worth far more than what the dailys tell yer Tinman were off to see the Wizard the wonderful Wizard of Oz