"No draw" icehockey matches

Hey there, I´ve been reading alot of interesting stuff here on this forum and I´m gonna try to give something back with my strategy last year. It started when I was doing arbitrage and one of the odds finder that I used was arbtracker. Arbtracker did also find this "no draw" situation both for icehockey and handball. I would make 2 bets on each team, I usually bet on games that one team were the favourite like 3.80 +. I would put most of the money on the favourite and some money to the underdog to make it a even bet. Each bet yielded about 23-30%.I was pretty reckless with my stakes but at that time I doubled my amount on 16 days or so. But then the finals came and there weren´t so good odds at the time so I stopped betting on it. Now there is about 7 weeks until the first ice hockey match and I was doing some research with my stategy on the statisics that I found on Betexplorer. Are the odds that are shown their the best available at the time? I was reviewing some odds yesterday and I rememberd it to be better. But with the lousy odds my method showed some good results. Anyways, I´ll keep you posted when the seasons comes but any feedback or comment on this strategy is highly appreciated. Kind regards, Ãsgeir