Horse Declarations

Guest craiguk12000

Guest craiguk12000

In the papers, theres a long list of all the horses declared to run that day (in alphabetical order). Is there anywhere on the internet where i can view the list for the next 2/3 days racing instead of looking at the individual races. I have a spreadsheet of horses that i keep track of, if they ran well and i need to know when they are next running - to keep an eye on them. any help appreciated!! craig

Re: Horse Declarations craig, if I were you, and this depends greatly on the length of your list of horses, i`d either 1, buy the Racing & Football Outlook (out on Tuesdays) which has the entire list of horses running for that week. It`d be just a matter of creating a shortlist and then a final check on the day more or less. or 2, punch the horses name into the search box on the Racing Post website, it`ll then show you the horses info including "future entries", obviously a more labour intensive process but as I say I`ve no idea of the amount of horses you`re following :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.