Bookmakers limitations

I believe this has been discussed before but some of the discussions were outdated and perhaps there has been some changes in how bookmakers determine which accounts to limit. 

1. How to avoid bookmakers limitations (resources from internet)?

The usual ones are round up your stake, betting patterns, regularly betting on low tier leagues, avoid withdrawals etc. 

Somehow I have a habit of betting on low tier or foreign leagues especially during off season when all the major leagues havent started yet, and actually I am making small profits from these leagues every week. So how do I overcome this?

If there is profit, there will come a time when we have to do withdrawals. Best way to overcome this? Found a way from internet to avoid multiple withdrawals from same bookmaker is to bet on underdog on the bookmaker u want to transfer from and bet on the favourite on the bookmaker you want to receive the funds. Example you want to transfer funds from Bookmaker A to Bookmaker B then withdraw through Bookmaker B. Bet on Arsenal at 1.20 in Bookmaker B and Stoke City at 5.00 in Bookmaker A. In most cases Arsenal will win and you have your funds 'transferred' to bookmaker B. This only work if you found odds as perfect as this, or if you are willing to forego 1-2% of odds difference to 'aid your withdrawal.'

2.Is betting exchange the way to go?

Eventually when there is no way to go around bookmakers limitations,is betting exchange the only way? I've not tried betting exchange before and I am not sure the advantages and disadvantages. Perhaps liquidity in lower tier leagues will be insufficient for punters to place a bet because there is no one taking the other side of the bet?

3. Bookmakers' point of view

I would really love to see comments about this issue from maybe a former employee of bookmaker, someone who knows how bookmaker operate, or even experienced punters who have had their way in overcoming bookmakers limitations.

Feel free to discuss and thanks for all your inputs.

• 1 month later...

You got the basic right ideas tbf already.

I know many that lose some bets after a few wins and don't withdraw but imo there is almost no guarantee any of it works, the bottom line is if you are profiting they don't want you really.

I use betfair exchange, its limited in money line plays depending on sport and they do take a small cut but at least they do not limit.

Bookie clone sites are also a must, google them... so many bookmakers.

You can also try bitcoin and then try VPN to europe and then load up nitrogen sports or cloudbet, nitrogen is my fav you don't get any limits since its anonymous in nature (no registering or id required)

The other harder option is to visit bookmaker shops and place smaller bets across a few shops, anything to reduce or prevent limits.