Player Profiles

laidbackbloke

I've been playing on Ladbrokes a bit recently, and was looking at some of the profiles of players at my table. Its amazing how pompous and arrogant some people come across with their responses-Its obviously their big moment to give their pearls of wisdom and boast of their success :lol On the other hand some of them are pretty damn funny. My favourite piece of poker advice was "If your happy and you know it clap your hands" :lol I can't remember the rest of his profile but it was quite funny. Anyone else seen any good ones? or has anyone filled one out themselves? I don't see any particular advantage to me In giving people lots of info on myself, but Since they give you $15 for filling out a profile I decided what the hell and wrote a load of pish .................. You get an extra $10 if you post a photo of yourself but the only one I could find was one of me scuba diving on the barrier reef.................. Its kind of side on, and now I come to think about it, it might have been me taking the photo ...... could be anyone really :lol Don't know if they will accept it or not.......... but what the hell, its an extra $10 if they do:lol

Re: Player Profiles As i said, you get $15 for posting a profile without a picture .......... and an extra $10 if it has a photo giving you a whopping $25 of bonus cash laugh4.gif ................ I'll let you know if "my" pic is approved. tongue2.gif You will have to bet the bonus cash a few times before you can withdraw it but I'd be doing that anyway so its no problem bigokay.gif