** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Good Morning From The Good Lord

Re: Good Morning From The Good Lord THE GOOD LORD HEARS that stoutes in the 1st at windsor is good and also look out for goldophins in the 725 tonight good luck all ,and do spare a thought for a horse calledoff my toes who died yesterday on way to the start of the 2nd race at newton abbott regards LN

Re: Good Morning From The Good Lord

THE GOOD LORD HEARS that stoutes in the 1st at windsor is good and also look out for goldophins in the 725 tonight good luck all ' date='and do spare a thought for a horse calledoff my toes who died yesterday on way to the start of the 2nd race at newton abbott regards LN[/quote'] :welcome to the Punters Lounge m`lud ;) good luck with your tips. I saw the "Off My Toes" incident live on ATR yesterday. It was quite horrific, I`ve not seen anything like that happen before, and I hope I never see anything remotely like it again. Horrible.:\

Re: Good Morning From The Good Lord First of all, there had been reports that the horse in question had been "fractious" in the parade ring and as the horse ran on to the course it reared up, unseating the jock. The horse then bolted away, ploughing through 2 sets of rails and also hitting a parked car too. The horse was on its back, kicking out, its front legs covered in blood from what I can only presume to be a neck/chest puncture injury from going through the rails when the camera went away from the incident. It quickly came through that the horse had to be destroyed. :sad