Cheltenham OLD BOYS

Juat about recovered from an unfortunate bout of ill health in time for the Olympics i.e Tuesday to Friday.Hopefully to give a few pointers throught the spectacle resulting in an overall profit.Everyone seems focused on the young and up and coming horses and completely disregarding the "old guard"  which is fair enough.However disregarding those who have been there and performed at the top level previously may be missing out on a bit of value,as followers and backers of Pete The Feat found out today at Sandown,14 years young!!

To that end I have a portfolio of older horses (Not so old actually,more experienced at Chelt and the Festival).Not on the downgrade as much as being caught up by younger,progressive horses.So the following 4 of the portfolio consist of 3 who have the tee shirt and one who has potential.

My Tent Or Yours  CH, All to do against BD but last run proved not yet on the downgrade.

The New One,Stayers,Again proved not on the downgrade,sure imo to stay.

Cue Card,should be a GC winner but in calmer waters in the Ryanair and again LTO proved not yet ready for his pension.

A decent EW Patent and treble at whatever prices you can get at the moment,the ground is not going to be an issue for any of them.

Now the youngster...........Politologue in the CC......already put him up before the Tingle Creek and on at 20s win 6s place and laid back around 4s before Altior strutted his stuff.Altior looks like the best horse at the Festival imo but his lto performance meant Politologue drifted dramatically so enabling an all green book,better than before the TC..Has to represent ew value and bear in mind Altiors biggest question was about to be asked by Charbel before he hit the deck.Politologue is a better horse than Charbel.

So basically looking at 4 places with luck but even 3 from 4 should give a good return.

As Racecaller,Betfair and Racing Post forumites know,I rarely leave behind the kitty in multiples or overall at the Festival.

Add Politologue to the other 3 and have an EW Super Robin and acca as I have or as you choose Lucky 15 etc and very good luck all whatever your bets.