** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Boxing > 03/02

_Ghost_

A few fights tonight so thought I'd fire a thread up..

Lawrence Okolie and Isaac Chamberlain headline the live Sky card at the O2 tonight and I think it could be worth siding with the latter to cause an upset. Okolie is currently regarded as a top prospect in the cruiserweight division and in my opinion, he's priced on what people think he will go on to achieve rather than what he has done thus far. Sky and Matchroom have done a fantastic job of promoting and hyping former-Olympian Okolie; A losing quarter finalist 2 years ago in Rio, he only had around 30 amatuer fights, so he doesn't have a wealth of amatuer experience to call upon. In the pro game he's faught a series of tomato cans, opponents selected to make him look good, again in my opinion he hasn't looked as polished as you'd expect of someone with Olympic experince.

Onto Chamberlain, don't get me wrong the list of his career wins to date is that of a similar level of Okolie, one name on his resume stands out to me; Wadi Camacho, now Camacho is no world beater by any stretch of the imagination, but he's the best name on either mans resume. What's interesting about that fight is that Chamberlain actually disolocated his shoulder in the 3rd round and boxed his way to a 10-round decision win, this for me ticks the gut-check/ heart box, something that Okolie has yet to display - granted he hasn't had too.

Both men have had some quality sparring in the buildup to this fight, and I must stress that they've only had 16 pro fights between them and either man could be anything. I'll be watching the fight and I'll be having a small interest bet on Chamberlain at 6/4, Chamberlain on points also of interest at 3/1, on what we've seen of both men so far in their careers I make this a genuine 50/50 fight, mayber slighty favouring Chamberlain.