Santa Clara - Leixoes
1.76    3.35    4.42

Guimaraes B - Arouca    
2.78    2.98    2.50

CD Cova da Piedade – Braga B
Football – Second League Portugal
05-11-2017
15:00 GMT

Cova da Piedade: The team has performed a more irregular championship than they expected, since it has brought together a very experienced group, such as Evaldo, Robson, Cleo, Rui Sampaio and Soares .
For this game, returns William Rock (defense) after a suspension game.
I saw the last game of Cova Piedade against AC. Viseu (probably the team in better shape), and tactically had well, both in the offensive and defensive chapter.
Dieguinho (Striker) is in great shape, creating many chances of the goal and I believe he will return to goals on this game.

Braga B: After 8 games without winning, won the last 3 of 4 matches. They regained the confidence indexes. One of virtues of Braga B is the physical game, as it has some strong African players in this chapter.
However for Braga B this is the 3rd game in 8 days, and for Cova da Piedade is the 2nd game.
In short: Cova da Piedade has better players, has a strong attack and is expected to physically be much better than Braga B.
I foresee that it is a balanced game, but after the 60min it will be is totally dominated by the Cova da Piedade.
Victory of Cova da Piedade has some value, but the bet in AH -0.25 is very good and safer. So my bet is:

Pick: Cova da Piedade AH -0,25 @ 1,79 Pinnacle (3 units)

#AHbettingPT

Benfica B – Penafiel
Football – Second League Portugal
05-11-2017

Benfica B
They defend very badly, they suffered seven goals in last 2 games.(in this season in only two games they did not concede goals)
For this game they should return 4 starters, who were in the Champions League Youth League.
Are they:
Gedson Fernandes
Florentino Luís
João Félix
José Gomes

Physically the team shows some wear and tear because it is the 3rd game in 8 days, and the team is weakening in some periods of the game and against teams with more solutions (as is the case of Penafiel), this will be a problem.

Penafiel: Was considered as one of the potential candidates for the title, but a weak championship start made this difficult.
With the change of coach, came the good results!
The confidence indexes have increased a lot, and coincide with the recovery of some players who were injured. Penafiel does not lose to four games, won two. (in both wins, they were losing at halftime!)

Penafiel has an attack with many options, and in the last game, Gleidson (best player in the field against “Santa Clara”) returned, player loaned by FC Porto will be a plus, as he is clearly one of the best players in the league.
Ludovic, gleidson, fabio abreu, this trio of attack is almost synonymous of the goals.
For this game volta mais uma opçao atacante, o africano diouf!

Pick: Penafiel AH +0 [DNB] @ 2,72 Pinnacle (3 units)

#AHbettingPT

Sporting B - Oliveirense
Football - Second League Portugal
05-11-2017

Sporting B: The team started the championship very well, but the last games have not gone well.

This may be the ideal game to return to good results, as Braga B tends to give the opponents possession of the ball, and Sporting B feels more at ease with this type of game.
Paulinho (player loaned by Fluminense) has been the new figure of the team, scoring 2 goals in 4 games. I watched the last game and I was impressed by the talent of the Brazilian, as it was the necessary balance to help Gelson Dala and Ary Papel, the Angolan "forwards".
For this game only has as absent "Demiral" (suspension game) (centre defense)

Oliveirense: Has a short team, without many solutions. Oliveirense is currently in three games without winning and this period coincides with the various injuries that the team has had, such as Mathaus and Sérgio Silva (the centre defense) that remain outside (in the last game they have not participated). Oliveirense go play with a center defense adapted (godinho), and in the last game did not work.
I believe that Sporting B will prove his favoritism, achieving a comfortable victory, and thus returning to victories.

Pick: Sporting B AH -0,5 @ 1.86 Dafabet (3 units)