Strong Info 3.40 Newmarket

Just received this: I must pass on a tip here for SILCA'S SISTER, which I received several months ago when the selection was (supposedly) beating Flashy Wings on the gallops, and if there is any truth in the rumour, Mick Channon's raider would be a good thing here, with Flashy Wings having hosed up in the 'Queen Mary' last month. The sire Inchinor offers further support, as he won his first two races before being beaten third time up by a horse you might have heard of....namely Zafonic! SILCA'S SITER is offered with a degree of confidence. 6/1 RP Forecast.

Re: Strong Info 3.40 Newmarket

What does it matter where it was from?? Info is info. Thanks for sharing Joe.
just made it sound like insider shit, imagine how boring this board would get if everyday i posted what the racing post said....

Re: Strong Info 3.40 Newmarket If people are selective with what they post from the Racing Post then i personally wouldnt find it boring. You might want to look at the sticky I have placed at the top of the forum for the John Smiths Cup this Saturday. My whole post is pretty much a cut and paste job from this weeks RFO so i suppose you object to that to?

Re: Strong Info 3.40 Newmarket i think to be fair there is a bit of poetic license on this board in terms of where we get our info from. I dont agree with people dressing up other peoples info & then saying it was their's, however on the other hand, we all post horses that invariably we may have seen in Pricewise or RFO or similar. I would say that about 50% of my tips are my fancies & others are those i have gleaned from the press. :ok

Re: Strong Info 3.40 Newmarket

If people are selective with what they post from the Racing Post then i personally wouldnt find it boring. You might want to look at the sticky I have placed at the top of the forum for the John Smiths Cup this Saturday. My whole post is pretty much a cut and paste job from this weeks RFO so i suppose you object to that to?
point is, we can all go and read bettingzone, racing post, sporting life, when people post "strong info" it makes it sound like something they have heard personally, not something that anyone could have read. Ev