$2500 Freeroll tonight, 11pm UK time

guesswest

Re: $2500 Freeroll tonight, 11pm UK time Damn!!! More software on my machine........I've installed Royal Vegas - they've also got a $1000 Freeroll with no raked hands requirement at 7pm(BST). Any idea how many they usually get for these tourneys? I see the limit is set at 10,000!!! Yes I'm in......will play it at the same time as the $5000 Party Poker freeroll.

Re: $2500 Freeroll tonight, 11pm UK time Ok - set up my id - I'm Telepee. I notice there are rebuys and add ons as well - never played in one of those before - does that mean that people will be playing especially loosely? I don't intend to rebuy or add-on - what's the right way to play it? If I'm tight, can I pick up enough pots to stay in touch? or should I play loosely and take my chances to try and stay with the field? Only top 10 places paid!!!!! Will rebuy and add on fees go into the prize pot? Does that mean more places may be paid?

Re: $2500 Freeroll tonight, 11pm UK time My guess would be that even tho it's an R&A most people will play it like a freezeout with it having a few thousand in and only paying 10 places. My advice, for what it's worth, would be to just play your normal game. If you do get cards before the first break you can often build your stack nicely in these because people play esp loose like they've already given up with the money being so far off, on the flipside of that i wouldn't do much bluffing early on for obvious reasons. I'm guesswest on there too, gl :)