Baseball Tuesday

First Bet - Top Pitchers, Halladay/Clemens/Silva against inferior opposition. So [email protected] Houston @ 1.62 Minnesota @1.5 20pt win treble. Houston with Clemens should have enough again against a poor rockies side. Silva and the twins pitching against A rookie AND ITS KANSAS CITY-GET ON My only concern in this treble would be Toronto vs Tampa, but Halladay is showing enough to shut down Tampa, but runs may be at a premium all round in this game. GOOD VALUE BETS- I think Doug Davis and the Milwaukee Brewers @2.4 money line vs the Cubs. Davis is pitching really well this season. Zambrano for the Cubs is class but has been having some rocky times, particularly last time out. So 2.4 for a Milwaukee win is a good bet. 15pt single Cleveland vs Boston @2.4 money line. Cliff Lee is pitching really well of late-2.42 era in last 4 outings. Cleveland showed no fear last night and hopefully will hit out again. 15pt single.

Re: Baseball Tuesday Nice work again Stevie. 3 out of 5, one of them at 2.4. Just a shame I keep picking one of the losers, last night Houston and Minni double - Colorado go and score 5 in the eighth to win 6-5. Can you put a 'nap' on your picks, or grade them in order of confidence, so I can maybe benefit from one !! Good stuff anyway, mate.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.