Bet365 $20K Freerolls In July

Run Dmc Vs Pat Nevin

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Bet365 $20K Freerolls In July

what am i to do?
Nothing you can do - except keep trying/waiting...... I imagine ALL of your opponents are in the same boat - so the tourney will probably have been paused. If they don't get it back, I guess there will be a payout along the lines of the Party Poker Freeroll payout I posted (so you shouldn't do too badly!!!)

not gonna phone them just yet. I imagine their phones are in melt down. I hope I get some sort of share of the 20k. Like you sat gotafancy shouldnt do to bad as i think i was around 20th
Did you see the way Party Poker did it for me? I don't know if it's some kind of industry standard - but the distributed 50% of the prize pool evenly and the other 50% was split according to the proportion of chips held - so that way you'd get well in excess of $100 I reckon (there were about 200 people left to split the £20000 and you had more than your fair share of chips......)

Id settle for anything over $150 just now. but would be happy to resume even though my momentum has been take away.
To get that much through playing - I think you need to be in the top 8 or so (from memory - didn't look at the prize money up there very much.....)

Re: Bet365 $20K Freerolls In July This does suck tho. Sit, double click on bet365 software, close bet365 software when nothing happens. wait 2 minutes double click on bet365 software, close bet365 software when nothing happens wait 2 minutes double click on bet365 software, close bet365 software when nothing happens wait 2 minutes double click on bet365 software, close bet365 software when nothing happens wait 2 minutes double click on bet365 software, close bet365 software when nothing happens etc.....:sad

of course - if it isn't resumed' date=' then all scores for this weeks averages will have to be scrubbed......[img']http://punterslounge.com/forum/images/smilies/tongue2.gif
What do you mean they will be scrubbed? ...................... You were right laugh4.gif I just got my best position of 2137th, by not playinglaugh4.gif

Re: Bet365 $20K Freerolls In July ok - I just had it open in the background - I didn't keep closing and opening - in the end it just went in by itself.... Tables are starting to come up (I can see 4 so far!!) - no sign of your tournament though.....