** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Israel Ligat Ha'al March 12th-13th

Hapoel Ashkelon +0.5 @ 1.94  

This is the last round of games before the start of the playoffs next week. This game features two teams that will be together in the bottum playoffs and will fight not to relegate. Bnei Yehuda are coming after a win over naive Hapoel Tel Aviv which they didn't deserve in my opinion. They conceded a goal, played soft throughout the entire match, but were able to win a very important 2-1 win. Now the bottum looks like this:

11. Bnei Yehuda - 24 points

12. Hapoel Kfar Saba - 21 points

13. Hapoel Tel Aviv - 17 points

14. Hapoel Ashkelon - 17 points

Ashkelon need points today badly. I watched them against Maccabi Tel Aviv last week in the 2-1 loss and I saw some potential in the roster. They have passion and a coach that knows well the relegation bettles. Bnei Yehuda didn't win two consecutive wins the entire season and although they are the better side on paper, I think they will screw their chance today to get a 10 point margin from the last two places.