Player chat at the table.....

Sir Puntalot

Had to laugh on Betfred earlier. I called to see the flop with AJ, turns out this guy has 84 at the time. Flop shows 9A8 - he calls, and I do the same, turn shows 7 and we both call, river shows 6. I win with the top pair, and he has the nerve to tell me it was a bad call, because of the potential straight! :lol I said I had top pair and you never raised me once, had you done so, I would have folded. I then said, why did you think 3rd pair was going to win anyway? No reply. :lol

Re: Player chat at the table..... :lol I love the chat you get sometimes when someone goes on tilt.... In reverse order of amusingness 3) The people who tell everyone how to play every hand, instructing all and sundry on what exactly they should have done each street and lambasting anyone who dares disagree with them (im sorry next time everyone will play better?!?! I mean wtf) 2) People who blame others for when they lose a big hand ("you had no odds to call there...what crap cards to play dont you know I have aces when I raise blah blah" - as someone takes down a 400 pot from calling a raise to 10 or hitting an inside str8 draw for a 5er) 3) Full blown tilt slagging off the whole table JOPKE style :rollin DONKEYS ALWAYS DRAW Jez

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.