Racing Chat - Saturday (Inc Scoop6)

Tote Scoop6

Saturday February 10th

There was no winner of the Scoop6 on last Saturday. This is great news for you as the Win fund starts at £44,138 and the bonus fund at £26,962. Both these totals will grow rapidly as more stakes are placed.

totepool predict the combined win and bonus fund could be worth around £150,000! (www.scoop6.co.uk)

Races

589dc50d87327_ScreenShot2017-02-10at13.4

Selections

Leg 1: Bryden Boy 15/2 Bet365

We kick off this week at Newbury with a Class 2 handicap and surprisingly only 8 runners line up. Tobefair has won 6 on the bounce so is of obvious interest but i quite the chances of Bryden Boy who himself has won two of his last three and i think there is more to come from him.

Leg 2: Ballyandy 9/2 Paddy Power

Next up is the big handicap of the day, the Betfair Hurdle. 16 runners and a race littered with the history of previous winners rated less than 140. Favourite Ballyandy fits the bill nicely and is well thought of at home, he won the Bumper at the Festival last season and its hard to believe he has yet to win over hurdles.

Leg 3: Twist On Ginge 

Our first visit to Warwick and another staying hurdle to look at. This time the trip is 3m2f so this is going to take some getting and proven stayer Twist On Ginge could be the answer. A few others have been going over long trips but arrive here with in and out form and look unreliable to me.

Leg 4: Vieux Lille 3/1 Betfair

The first race over fences for us to look at and another smallish field. The Hobbs/Johnson combo saddle Vieux Lille who was a good second at Haydock last time. He will be popular along with Mustmeetalady from the Jonjo O'Neill yard who have been back in the winners lately.

Leg 5: Daphne Du Clos

I cant remember the last time we had a Bumper race in the Scoop6, small fields throughout the country have forced the issue and at least its a Listed contest. 8 of the 11 runners have already won this season and my tentative vote goes to the Henderson runner Daphne Du Clos.

Leg 6: Wildmoor Boy

A competitive handicap to finish things off and plenty of these have been finding it hard to get their heads in front. I like Wildmoor Boy for local trainer Robin Dickin and is preferred to Full and Celestial Magic on this occasion.

Perm: 16 bets

Leg 1: Bryden Boy, Tobefair
Leg 2: Ballyandy
Leg 3: Twist On Ginge, Beauboreen
Leg 4: Vieux Lille, Mustmeetalady
Leg 5: Daphne Du Clos 
Leg 6: Wildmoor Boy, Full

:ok

Guys, dont forget to have a look at our very own racecards on the Punters Lounge

Now included as well as all the runners and form we have the previous winners and all the latest odds comparison tables.

https://www.punterslounge.com/horse-racing/racecards

Example:

Denman Chase at Newbury

589de78cedcb9_ScreenShot2017-02-10at16.1589de79022a85_ScreenShot2017-02-10at16.1

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.