Betfair hurdle

Just trying to get some ante post value ahead of next weekend's big race 

Clyne    99.01 

Movewiththetimes  98.97

William h Bonney  98.96

Sutton place   98.94

Consul de thaix   98.93

Typically open and very competitive race ....hard to know where to start but Sutton place I think is carrying too much weight to win this so I'll scrub ....Consul de thaix is a hard horse to weigh up but looks a bit too novicey to win this even though represents a good trainer so ill scrub too...clyne is a very interesting horse ....ran a cracker against the new one rated 163 ....and beaTing lami serge rated 152 by 3 lengths ....on paper that was an outstanding run so warrants serious respect off a low weight in this and 10/1 looks very good value ....movewitth the times is a rising novice for p Nicholls and owned by up McManus who usually aims one at this ....looks a typical Nicholls improver so definately one to keep and eye on ...9/1 isn't bad .....William h Bonney also ran a cracker last time and fits the profile of a winner of this ...can't rule him out as hes priced 20/1 and is the value bet of the race at those odds .....I'll take the top 3 against the field and hope the biggy goes in ....

Clyne  5 Pts win 10/1 paddyp

Movewiththetimes 5pts win 10.0 betfair 

William h Bonney 5pts win 20/1 bet way 

http://www.racingpost.com/news/horse-racing/evan-williams-newbury-newbury-newbury-well-handicapped-clyne-set-for-betfair-hurdle/2232888/#newsArchiveTabs=last7DaysNews

Edited by richard-westwood

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.