Racing Chat - Monday

Trained by Del Boy sorry i mean Jamie Osborne and his big gelding is up in trip and up in weight and also switches surfaces so in my mind the treble looks doubtful and he's a touch skinny on value.

This surface catches out Sooo many animals it's unreal and i feel this big gelding will struggle, he looks a big baby but is a very good looking big 5yr old but again i cant help but feel the extra weight and surface swap will catch him out, Just IMO punters so don't let me put you off.

Call me BONKERS BUT I'm backing TWO in this i feel can beat the Osborne runner, Brigadoon likes it around here and would of won his last two starts had it not been for Tatting ''On both occasions''

Yipp up in trip but returns from a wee break and acts on this surface and the showing 7/1 looks worth a crack.

Free Bounty -  is a Son of Dick Turpin and was an easy winner last time out running over CD - he wasn't asked big questions for him to go and win the race and he did in the matter of strides, Jockey Hollie Doyle gets the leg up for the second time as she's had a spin round Chelmsford on him back on January 5th running over 2m

If he returns in the same mood as he did on 19th of this month and Hollie keeps out of traffic they Win.

13:30 - Free Bounty 

Small Insurance on Brigadoon