** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Greece Super League 21-23/01/2017

Panionios is in fourth place with 28 points and review 8-4-4 and scored 21 in favor and 13 against. On the other hand, Panetolikos has fallen to 11th in the standings with 19 points and 5-4-7 record and 21-22 goal, has seven degrees away from the penultimate position.

Today, I expect an open game where you can score both teams will take chances to score goals given us an excellent performance at odds, with return value worth the risk.

PANIONIOS vs PANAITOLIKOS @@ Both team to score, odds 2.20

As shown this rating match is important, whichever team wins will lead to stay. The home comes from two defeats, while Veria two positive results got four points. Iraklis has a balanced outcome in goal, while Veria has 11 to 15 under 2,5.
I expect to have strong duels both groups being particularly cautious with defensive commitment, so I'll go with a few goals

PAE IRAKLIS 1908 vs VEROIA FC @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.47

Kassiopi in 15 games has scored 13 in favor and 18 against, has a total of 11 to 15 under 2,5 and no goal, home has seven to eight under 2,5 and six to eight no goal.
Panathinaikos before the previous match had seven straight under 2,5. Marinos Ouzounidis has improved the defense of accepting the very difficult goal. Total has 10 to 16 under 2,5 and 11 to 16 no goal, away from home has 6 to 8 under 2,5 and the same no goal
In today's game I expect to determine a goal, after all, both groups do not open match with many goals

AO KASSIOPI vs PANATHINAIKOS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.90

Levadiakos in home has 5 to 8 over 2,5 and same goal goal, while Atromitos has 6 to 8 over 2,5 and 5 to 8 Goal goal away.
I expect to do battle both teams to give it their all to win, so they can score at least once to confirm the Goals

FC LEVADIAKOS vs ATROMITOS ATHINON @@ Both team to score, odds 2.05