Danny's Lays

DC

Not sure if I'll be able to compete with the likes od Chala and WFTE, but I thought I'd start a thread of selections I'll be laying with real money. I figure if I post my selections on here I won't be able to cheat myself and the record will be there for all to see, suceed or fail. Who knows, I might impress myself. 6:50 Leicester EFFECTIVE (4.1) - NOT effective at 5f, others drawn better. 7:00 Hamilton GOLDEN CHANCE (5.6) - Not raced for a year, top weight, never won on anything but firm ground. Tonight it's Good-Soft. I'll try and stick to laying favourites. They have a poor record in handicaps with 10+ runners anyway. Attempting to win 5 units each lay. Starting Bank 200 units. Wish me luck Danny

Re: Danny's Lays Roman History was never in the race and ran on to finish 3RD :-) +4.75 Profit/Loss -6.00 Bank 194.00 (so tempted to lay Caribbian Coral in the 7:15 Newcastle but tomorrow is another day) Danny

Re: Danny's Lays Laying EISTEDDOD 3.20 Windsor @ 3.85 Laying BELLY DANCER 4.10 Chester @ 5.00 Laying TREASURE CAY 5.15 Chester @ 4.6 Might have also layed Far Pavillions in the Plate but his price is out to 7.8 ????

Re: Danny's Lays Hi, Danny, tell me to bu**er off, but if I understand the way lay odds work, isn't your loss yesterday 5.75 and not 4.75?. (9.6 - 3.85 = 5.75) like the man says, mental arithmetic is 60% brain power and 55% adding up correctly....... :\ :loon

Re: Danny's Lays Hi Spreadman, thanks for interfering -haha only kidding mate!! If you lay something at 3.85 you only pay out 2.85 x your lay. Think of it like this.... If you lay something at 2.00 (evens), you only pay out 1.00 x your lay, or if you lay something at 3.00 (2-1), you only pay out 2 x your lay. Either way, I lost!!! Cheers, Danny

Re: Danny's Lays last one was a NR :\ Anyone else think that Bureaucrat is too short. It's up a stone in weight!! and frankie won't be riding cos of his injury today. Nottingham 8:50 Bureaucrat Layed @ 1.8