** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Joe's Jumping Tips

In this thread I will post my Jumping Tips: Newton Abbott: Rebelle (7.10) - WIN Modest staying handicapper on the flat in 2002, had a massive 20 month layoff before a attempt at hurdling in similar company last time 17 days ago where he was 2nd (front two pulled well clear of 3rd Tommo who is 6/1 today) and as that was only his second start over hurdles (first one back in Dec 03) he is open to further improvement and should improve greatly upon his last run as he will strip fitter on this occasion and is taken to go one better here. McCoy is on board also. Fontanesi (7.40) - WIN Very decent handicapper as shown when he won the Grade 3 County Hurdle at the Cheltenham Festival in March. He was also 3rd of 17 in a very compeitive Class B Hurdle at Sandown in April and was running very well when not asked a question when he fell 4 out in the Grade 3 Swinton hurdle last time out, this is a significant drop in class albeit Novice Chasing but he is definitley the class act in the field. Covent Girl (8.15)- EACH-WAY As far as I'm concerned we have two seperate races in this weak Novice Hurdle. Buena Vista and Hillcrest will be 1st and 2nd barring accidents, but however for 3rd place there must be some value as its 16/1 bar the front two. At around 20-1 Covent Girl warrents an each-way bet as her form on her two runs over hurdles is better than anything bar the first two and she should easily finish clear of the rest to pick up that 3rd spot.