Tuesday Racing -

3.30 Thirsk

Udontdodou EW 8/1 Hills

I cant believe the running last time out of this horse was anywhere near his best and i'm just guessing he was short of match fitness after a small mid season break. Anyway prior to that he had looked a progressive sprinter with wins here here and at Windsor. This is not a bad race for the grade but i'd expect him to be thereabouts.

6.15 Carlisle

Oasis Moon EW 6/1 Bet365

Cant remember seeing many Haggas runners making the long trip up to Carlisle for a minor race such as this. Only rated 55 so probably the slowest horse in the yard. Anyway they are making the trip up and must think he has some sort of a chance. Won off 50 and has been placed since and now Joe Fanning has been booked to do the steering in a very weak contest.

3.20 Yarmouth

Your Hired 2/1 Coral

Ryan Moore has been booked to ride the Amanda Perrett trained Your Hired here and they should take all the beating. He won at Salisbury in July and followed up in good battling style at Glorious Goodwood. Last time got caught up in a small field tactical battle and stayed on to take 3rd only beaten half a length and stays on the same mark as a result. This should suit him better and i don't think he will get caught out this time with Moore on top.

430 thirsk

Cruiseyothelimit   98.80

Trickydicky   98.78

Windforpower  98.77

Tricky 20 runner hcap ....hard to choose which one is most likely to give its good running but cruisetothelimit has been showing signs of a return to peak form and he's a good horse if he can find peak form now ....Tricky dicky has been running consistently well and should be in the shake up again but value lies with cruisetothelimit at 7/1 as opposed to 9/2....of the others windforpower is a dark horse ...has been running consistently ok until last time when had troubled run ....has been put in here at 40/1 and that's vastly overpriced in the bulk of his form so possible ew shot

Cruisetothelimit  4 Pts win 7/1 p.p

Windforpower 2 pts ew  40/1 bet365

3.25 Listowel – Latchet – Weak maiden, in which this Jim Bolger trained 2 year old can make a winning debut.

2.30 Thirsk – Free at last – Fair debut and can improve to take this weak maiden.

3.00 Thirsk – Lucky Mistake (Nap) – Clear form pick and should take this.

4.50 Yarmouth – Port Isaac – Good debut last time out, should be able to take this.