UFC 200 9th July 16

So it's arguably the most stacked UFC card in history and some cracking match up's , yes I know many people would have loved to see Conor vs Nate at this one but that will sell on it's own this gives some of the others a chance to grab a piece of the limelight. And their are plenty of stories to be had in this one

Brock Lesnar coming back after 4 years away to fight a high level opponent in Mark Hunt

Cormier defends his belt against Jones in true grudge match these guys truly despise each other ,

Aldo vs Edgar 2 just Aldo won convincingly in the 1st match but of Edgar it's Edgar who has been looking ready to challenge for the title and he will want his shot at McGregor but Aldo will want to win and get redemption for his 13 second KO defeat that snapped his  10 year unbeated and 18 fight unbeaten run. 

Tate vs Nunes is intriguing and Tate is a absolute warrior she will dig in deep late in the rounds and that could prove the difference.

Not to mention the prelims , have TJ Dillashaw vs Assuncao , Hendricks vs Gastelum , Lauzon vs Sanchez all of which are main card fights on all other PPV events. 

Would love to see your thoughts .......

I'm never the sort of person to take short odds on any sport let alone mma but 1/3 for a Jones win is tempting for sure. Cormier hasn't got the mindset or skill set to beat him, I'm a Jones hater but think he's too strong in all areas for him.

Well now Jones has been ruled out for potential doping violation I feel sorry for Cormier , and fair play to Anderson Silva jumping in but 1/4 on Cormier seems to be the way forward he is the bigger man and though Silva will be awkward this is only going 1 way and wouldn't surprise me to see a KO by Cormier. 

Another odds on favourite is Mousasi but you can get 2/5 and I see this only going one way. 

1 of the steals is of the night is 11/10 being offered by Paddy Power on a Cain Velasquez TKO or KO or DQ win.