Monthly Nap Competition - Tuesday June 14th

Brighton 5.50 - Racemaker - ew at 25/1 bog skybet

I'm skipping Ascot as being too competitive and too many unknown quantities with all those foreign horses that we don't know anything about......:loon

I'm looking at an 8 runner novice race for 2yo at Brighton.......one of these ran tonight so I'm expecting a non runner and a field of 7 and only two places. (the horse in question is currently 11/1 so I don't think I'll suffer a big rule 4)

The odds on favourite has an obvious chance with the form of his last run working out really well (3 winners next time out)

But I'm interested in the Channon horse who was green and looked unfit on debut but apparently a nice type who should improve. Looks big odds in this company

I'm skipping Ascot as being too competitive and too many unknown quantities with all those foreign horses that we don't know anything about...

From someone who often bets unknown quantities in 2yo races and novice hurdles:lol

Good luck Trotter:ok

10 hours ago, BillyHills said:

From someone who often bets unknown quantities in 2yo races and novice hurdles:lol

Good luck Trotter:ok

:lol

true BH......but at least they're English trainers so you know something about their normal methods and quality of horses they have and you'll normally have a sales price and info about their relatives that have run here

Must say that I'm not at all keen on Ascot bribing these foreign owners to run their horses at the meeting.......bah humbug !

:lol