Sunday Racing -

I liked Arabian Verse in the opening race on the card. Probably flattered by how close she got to the winner the last day but she's trained by Halford so sure to come on for that and looks to have a few pounds in hand on ratings to some of the others including Joseph's who was probablysharper first time out. 2.50 looks tight and Golden Pearl is probably the right favourite. Not sure if there's any juice in the price though with some unexposed types in behind. No bet at the current prices.

The market looks about right in the 3.20. Wouldn't be surprised if Ardhoomey stepped up again into Listed/Group class so I think Spirit Quartz as narrow favourite looks about right especially with some cut in the grond. How High The Moon was highly thought of last year and the step up to 12f should really suit in the Munster Oaks given her pedigree and as a sister to Diamondsandrubies. Could be a big improver with a run under her belt with Heff on board. Only worry is if she's the 2nd string because they don't want Heff overweight on Pretty Perfect but I'm not sure that's the case. Never really liked Shamreen and I think she has been beating rubbish and is well too short and the O'Brien pair look the potential big improvers.

The Cork Derby is a nice handicap which is something we haven't been used to in Ireland in recent weeks. I'm surprised Keane turns down Synopsis again but I think Intisari also has a big chance. Won a weak Leopardstown race but Lyons said the last time that he is just starting to fill his frame and that was a career best so it looks like he could progress from there. I also like Synopsis but Gary Carroll is going to put up a pound or 2 overweight so essentially she has been put up 5 or 6lbs for winning a weak Roscommon race so I'll side with Intisari who has just gone up 2lbs at the prices. Busy Bush might be the one in the 5.00 race but it's a horrible contest and I'm a bit wary of Listowel form so no bet. Texas Radio has to cope with a massive rise in the 5.30 and can be taken on. A few others at the top of the market have chances but there's no standout and I think Best Not Argue coulc be the value at 14/1 now 2lbs below his last winning mark. He probably needed the run and hated the ground on his reappearance last time.

2.20 Cork - Arabian Verse @ 13/10 Bet365

3.55 Cork - How High The Moon @ 6/1 Bet365

4.30 Cork - Intisari @ 11/1 Bet365

5.30 Cork - Best Not Argue e/w @ 14/1 William Hill