Epsom Saturday (Inc Derby, Dash, Scoop 6 etc... )

Wings of desire   99.43

Cloth of stars  99.42

Us army ranger 99.40

Deauville   99.40 

Wings of desire probably just edges the overall form for this year's derby .....looks slightly classier than us army ranger so warrants respect but I always look at speed profiles and nothing stands out more than cloth of stars profile .....his last two runs are 90 and 99 and average winner of derby is 96-104 so he's well within that range albeit that rating was achieved over 10f but the manner of his win suggested there was much more to come and recent spin on the course seems to have excited connections who think they have the horse to win .....needs to be supplemented but with all positives across the board presently I'll be surprised if he isn't going to take his chance ....the 7/1 ew  looks excellent value as I think if he's supplemented and doesn't even place they'd be sorely disappointed .....and I think he can emulate pour moi and swoop late to take the prize !

Cloth of stars 10pts ew 7/1 as soon as confirmed 

Epsom dash

Kimbrella 99.21

Maljaa  99.19

Red baron  99.14 

Very difficult 20 runner hcap .....things have come right for kimbrella and with a rail draw should make a bold bid to win this ...possesses all the necessary attributes but the same can be said about maljaa who will enjoy the recent rain ......there's ew vslue in red baron but tbh I'm not a fan of Neil farley in big races ...not sure hes or that class edge ....he may prove me wrong but value overall lies with top two

Kimbrella 5pts win 11/1 sj

Maljaa 5 pts win 8/1 sj 

• BillyHills changed the title to Epsom Saturday (Inc Derby, Dash, Scoop 6 etc... )

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.