** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

World Snooker Championship 2016

Fader

4pts B.Woollaston -3.5 frames to beat C.Wakelin Evens Skybet
I'm going with Woollaston again this week and I think he has a great shot of qualifying. These two have played once in which Ben won with a deciding frame, however at the main event I expect the far more experienced Woollaston see this through with not too much effort. Id imagine a 10-5 / 10-6 here at worst. 

6pts R.Lawler to beat Z.Xintong 4/6 Bet365
Lawler looks a good price here to beat Xintong. He is enjoying some good form as of late. Last 16 of the China Open. Xintong has lost his last few matches and has struggled when playing the more experienced players. 

Not alot about this morning session. Few big priced outsiders I'll take at small stakes. 

2pts A.Duffy to beat M.Davis 9/2 Bet365
1pt S.Davis to beat F.O'Brien 8/1 Bet365

Worth a point on Davis. O'Brien is hardly a world beater and for 8/1 you just never know. He's obviously beat him in the past and although Ferg beat him 2-0 in the seniors last year, this is a bigger format. Duffy can hit the ball well and I think he will also go close and the 9/2 looks a big price.

5pts A.Carter -4.5 to beat C.Yupeng 11/10 Betfred
These two played in the Welsh Open not long ago and Carter won 4-1. Over the course of more than double the frames Id expect Carter to dominate here and so this line seems quite generous. Yupengs form has been pretty poor losing 8 of his last 10 and the last thing he will be needing is to face the captain.

5.5pts Over 16.5 frames (F.O'Brien Vs Z.Yupeng) 10/11 Coral
Should be a few frames here as Yupeng can get on the table and clear it with no fuss atall. Id actually favour Yupeng here but the odds are a coin toss so I'll take the safer option on the frames. 

3pts P.Ebdon -2.5 frames to beat G.Greene Evens Skybet
Ebdon won the last couple head-2-heads including a 4-1 win in 2014. In a best of 10 he beat him 10-3 back in 2003 and I think he could beat Greene by a good margin again today. Tempted by the -3.5 but again I'll take the 2.5 to get some points back on the thread. 

3pts O.Lines to beat D.Dale 2/1 Betfred
Some good value in lines here for sure. Dale leads the head-2-head 1-0 however, Lines is no pushover and beat Lu Ning 10-5 in his previous round. Dale beat Glover 10-6 but the highest break he could muster up was a 50 where as lines hit a few above that including a 90 and a century. Worth a dabble here in my opinion.