** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Three Tips For Day 2 at Royal Ascot At York

2.30: CAMACHO should win this enroute to contesting Group 1 race. Very impressive on his seasonal debut, clocked a very decent time and beat some useful animals in a Listed Race without being asked a serious question, I think he is undoubtably the best 6-7f 3yo in Britain. He'll be too much for the others to handle here, in other words, he is a class above these. 3.05: I'll be surprrised if SOVIET SONG loses here, she is a cut above everything else. On a line through Attraction, she should beat Sundrop easily here as she beat Attraction fairly comfortably on both outings they met last season wheras Sundrop was beaten by Attraction and to me Sundrop shapes as if she wants further and I think she'll be done for speed. Soviet Song is one of our best milers having won the Group 1 Sussex Stakes last year and should take this enroute to contesting top Group 1 races. 4.20: EDEN ROCK is surely a major blot in the handicap, he has Group class written all over him, he won doing handstands last time albeit by only a neck margin but under an extremely cheeky ride where he was value for a considerable more amount. That was after an absence of 609 days so he should improve a great deal more from that effort. He is a Group horse running in a handicap off a low weight and should win.