** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

UK Open 2016

Fader

This tournament is an open one so anyone can face anyone so it's very hard to predict. If you get lucky you can get to a quarter-final without a seeded player. I'm taking a few big price outsiders as there are very few players that are bang in form right now. I'm going for players who have done well in the past here

2pts P.Taylor to win the UK Open 6/1 Bet365
Seems a big price for a player who should make the finals really. I don't see him being beaten (at the moment) by anyone other than MVG so although he has alot of darts to play, with this and also the Premier League next Thursday, I still think Phils quality and regular 105+ averages should do him well here.

1,5pts E/W (1,2,3,4) M.Suljovic to win the UK Open 80/1 Sportingbet
Mensur is a player who can beat the very best. He has beaten Van Gerwen not long ago so it's not like he is a poor player or a player that buckles alot under pressure. He done well here last year getting to the Quarter-Final and so I'll take him to go one better here or more. 

1pts E/W (1,2,3,4) A.Norris to win the UK Open 100/1 Betvictor
Also taking Norris on a very big outright price. Big scorers who hit alot of 180s are always dangerous as ultimately if you can get to the double first you're going to have a great chance of winning. Last year he got to the Third round and if he can get abit of luck and can score well you could see him in the latter stages here.