We teach you how to make money from betting.

Hi. Sorry for my bad English. I'm from Russia, and I have business there. I have been trading on betfair.com on horse racing and football (not American football) for more than two years now.For me betting is not a game but a serious job as well as a constant source of income. Without further ado I wish to suggest options for your cooperation with me. Ready to undergo any check for my honesty.

I want to create a conference (a group chat) in the ICQ / Jabber / Skype where I will be posting my football predictions. As for my trading strategy: I bet against the score 0-0. The average market entry index is 3.

Why do I preferusing "Bet Against 0-0" strategy:

1. It is easy for Conference Participants. "Against 0-0" strategy requires that you only follow the conference chat and make bets with an index of less than 3.

2. High profitability ratios. A competent selection of games ensures high throughput and constant growth of the trading account balance.

3. You get results immediately. It takes you not more than 45 minutes to get a result. Lost bets will require making a new decision while winning a prize usually provokes a surge of emotions in the conference chat.

4. The strategy allows you to use different options for risk management. So it’s up to you to choose betweenan aggressive and conservative trading technique.

5. Betting Against 0-0 has proven to be an effective strategy over years. A long distance shows just an unbelievably high ROI while a wide selection of games allows minimizing the risks.

From now on, I will beposting here a freeforecast once a day.

The possible prediction outcomes:

1. Won in the 1st - a goal in the first half of the match, with an index of 3 or less.

2. Won in the 2nd–a goal in the second half, with an index of 3 or less.

3. Lost in the 1nd - no goal in the first half, a goal in the second half with an index of more than 3

4. Lost in the 2nd - match finished in a 0–0 draw

5. Return - a quick goal in the first half (the index dropped to 3)