Canadian Grand Prix

Re: Canadian Grand Prix

I would say if no-one replies to tips/hunches/value sugestions like mine then fellow investers/gamblers/punters like myself will probably not feel welcome and likely to hang around which I think is a shame as like I said I like the place, I think creaming Mods arses is not neede just my opinion. Joe Mavis
Chill it, Joe. ;) I've encountered my fair share of useless twats - and there're one or two annoying ones I could name you at a whim who frequent PL as well - who contribute little betting-wise and are virtually anonymous besides bootlicking the mods. Then again, don't these people exist in all walks of life - both in the virtual and real world? Surely, you don't quit your day job just because you can't stand having a bootlicker for a colleague, do you? Personally, I think what really matters is you knowing you've made a great wager and in the given instance, I don't suppose anyone could say you've made a bad choice even though luck had no doubt played a part in the eventual outcome. Put it this way, I'd like to think I've given a little back to PL just as I've benefitted from the numerous insights in the various other sports(including some of which I know absolutely nothing about) thanks to the superb knowledge of some tipsters in those respective sports. To be fair, I can't think of another forum which has as diverse a group of tipsters(basically, a group of people coming from all corners of the globe with an insight on everything from American Idol to darts/snooker) coming together to share their views on the stuff they know. All in all, I don't think you ought to feel discouraged just because of some percieved shortcomings you sense to be prevalent in PL as truth be told, I think there're more people out there who value and stand to benefit - well, if your RB tip's anything to go by for the future - from your views as much as you enjoy sticking them up. Cheers :tongue2

Re: Canadian Grand Prix Terrific value in the following: Karthikeyan, N Monteiro, T Albers, C Freisacher to finish in points. Despite the fact that there cars are less than competitive, the circumstances suggest taking prices higher than 30(Centrebet or Betdirect) looks great value. crossfingers.gif

Re: Canadian Grand Prix

....even if the Minardi pair of Albers and Friesacher drove around the track really slowly' date=' they still probably wouldn't even finish the race! :lol[/quote'] Albers finished 5/8 races, Friesacher 3/8 this year. Karthikeyan (or whatever) 5/8, Monteiro 8/8!