Next Opponents: Guingamp, Monaco, PSG, Montpellier and Bastia

las%2Bpalmas.jpg

ODD HT2
LAS PALMAS+OPPONENT
IP
Delay
MP
HISTORIC HIGH

Total Goals will be odd in Las Palmas match in second half.
Can extend 6 matches.
Next Opponents: Sporting Gijon, Betis, Espanyol, Granada, Athletic Bilbao and Malaga

results this week:

ODD HT2 LAS PALMAS+OPPONENT Green at first time! 2

Have also fulfilled:

LEICESTER CITY'S OPPONENT SCORES: YES at 2nd odds 1,44

DOUBLE CHANCE TROYES WINS OR DRAW at 3rd odds 2,25

FC KOLN - OVER 2,5 HT2 . Total goals a Monitoring with very low IP, fulfilled at 6th with odds 5

Results so far:

MONITORING/FOLLOWING RESULT ODDS comments
Southampton's opponents score at least one goal Green at first time! 1,36  
Arsenal score at least one goal Green at first time! 1,33 I recommended to play it in live betting,
and arsenal didn't score until minute 77
so odds will quite higher than 1,33
Aston Villa - Both teams will score (GG)  Green at first time! 2,3  
Stoke UNDER 2,5 HT2 - total goals Green at first time! low* Monitoring to try to play in live betting
SUNDERLAND'S OPPONENT SCOREs SAME NUMBER OF GOAL IN BOTH HALVES fulfilled at 4th 2  
VILLARREAL'S OPPONENT SCORES HT2: YES fulfilled at 4th ? around 2
VALENCIA'S OPPONENT SCORES HT: YES Green at first time! 2,7  
DOUBLE CHANCE GETAFE WINS OR DRAW Green at first time! 1,8  
Saint Etienne BOTH SCORE HT2: NO Green at first time! low* Monitoring to try to play in live betting
RENNES -  EVEN HT2 , total goals fulfilled at 4th 1,7  
PARIS SAINT GERMAIN ODD HT Green at first time! 2,2  
BASTIA OVER 3,5  Fulfilled at 6th 4,33 Monitoring with very low IP, it can extend
 more, but odds are higher
Guingamp  NG HALF TIME 1 Fulfilled at 2nd ?  
DEPORTIVO CORUÑA WINS Fulfilled at 3rd 1,98  
DOUBLE CHANCE ARSENAL WINS OR DRAW Green at first time! 1,5  
FC KOLN - OVER 2,5 HT2 . Total goals Fulfilled at 6th 5 Monitoring with very low IP, it can extend
more, but odds are higher
Hertha Berlin ODD HT2. total goals Green at first time! 2,1  
TOTTENHAM EVEN HT. Total goals Green at first time! 1,7  
NORWICH WINS Green at first time! 3,7  
DOUBLE CHANCE TROYES WINS OR DRAW Fulfilled at 3rd 2,25  
DOUBLE CHANCE ASTON VILLA WINS OR DRAW on play    
MANCHESTER CITY SCORES: YES Green at first time! 1,2* Monitoring to try to play in live betting
MANCHESTER CITY OVER 1,5 Green at first time! 1,3  
EVEN HT - SAMPDORIA Green at first time! 1,75  
EIBAR'S OPPONENT SCORES HT: NO on play    
EVEN HT - VERONA+OPPONENT Green at first time! 1,8  
GUINGAMP SCORES HT: NO Green at first time! 1,57  
OVER 2,5 - MANCHESTER UNITED+OPPONENT Green at first time! 2,1  
OVER 1,5 - LEICESTER CITY+OPPONENT Green at first time! 1,33  
LEICESTER CITY'S OPPONENT SCORES: YES Fulfilled at 2nd 1,44  
MORE GOALS: HT2 VILLARREAL+OPPONENT on play    
UNDER 2,5 RENNES+OPPONENT on play    
ODD HT2 LAS PALMAS+OPPONENT Green at first time! 2  

6 hours ago, tycobb665 said:

So I calculated the results of all the matches that you have provided odds for plus the ones in play.

Results so far: -5.56 points. Don't quit your day job!

you make me laugh, because you don't know how to use the system, if you read my article "6 ways of taking advantage of Monitoring Probability Strategy" you will notice that I haven't lost a bet so far..

athletic%2Bbilbao.jpg

OVER 0,5 HT
ATHLETIC BILBAO+OPPONENT. HALF TIME 1
IP
Delay
MP
HISTORIC HIGH

Over 0,5 in Athletic Bilbao match in first half, total goals
Can extend 3 matches
Next Opponents: Atletico Madrid, Levante and Celta Vigo

sassuolo.jpg

EVEN HT
SASSUOLO+OPPONENT
IP
Delay
MP
HISTORIC HIGH

Even in Sassuolo match in first half, total goals
Can extend 5 matches
Next Opponents: Sampdoria, Torino, Verona and Frosisone

17 hours ago, greenbets said:

you make me laugh, because you don't know how to use the system, if you read my article "6 ways of taking advantage of Monitoring Probability Strategy" you will notice that I haven't lost a bet so far..

If you haven't lost a bet it's because you haven't posted any bets. I don't understand why the moderators haven't deleted this thread. Anyone with a basic grasp of probability theory will know that this doesn't work.

On ‎19‎/‎04‎/‎2016‎ ‎17‎:‎20‎:‎42, tycobb665 said:

If you haven't lost a bet it's because you haven't posted any bets. I don't understand why the moderators haven't deleted this thread. Anyone with a basic grasp of probability theory will know that this doesn't work.

you have said, with a theory, but reality says other thing

two greens at first time this week, and 7/8 greens at first time in even and odd bets

also fulfilled at 2nd Villarreal tip,this one had a 14 delay, 14 consecutives times not happening.. but you can see.. 

if what you say were true, then why what I said is fulfilled like a clock? if were true that there is no relation between games then why this and all other picks I have posted fulfills on time? how is it posible that I have 7/8 winning bets in even and odd? I want you to say a serious anwser..

17 hours ago, greenbets said:

you have said, with a theory, but reality says other thing

two greens at first time this week, and 7/8 greens at first time in even and odd bets

also fulfilled at 2nd Villarreal tip,this one had a 14 delay, 14 consecutives times not happening.. but you can see.. 

if what you say were true, then why what I said is fulfilled like a clock? if were true that there is no relation between games then why this and all other picks I have posted fulfills on time? how is it posible that I have 7/8 winning bets in even and odd? I want you to say a serious anwser..

What do you mean fulfills on time? You have several bets that are fulfilled at 4th or 6th. If you would have played those bets you would have lost. I have already calculated the profit/loss you would have made if you had played 1 unit on each of the matches you have suggested so far, and the result was -5.56 points. The only way you could have made a profit is if you would have adopted some kind of Martingale-like staking system, and that will not work in the long run.

My suggestion is that you start posting which matches you actually bet on and how much on each match. That way everybody will be able to follow the actual results of your system. I believe that's what you're supposed to do in this forum.

2 minutes ago, tycobb665 said:

What do you mean fulfills on time? You have several bets that are fulfilled at 4th or 6th. If you would have played those bets you would have lost. I have already calculated the profit/loss you would have made if you had played 1 unit on each of the matches you have suggested so far, and the result was -5.56 points. The only way you could have made a profit is if you would have adopted some kind of Martingale-like staking system, and that will not work in the long run.

My suggestion is that you start posting which matches you actually bet on and how much on each match. That way everybody will be able to follow the actual results of your system. I believe that's what you're supposed to do in this forum.

I repeat, read my article "Six ways of taking advantage of Monitoring Probability Strategy", I can play with martingale and without martingale, there are at least 6 ways of taking advantage of the system...

23 hours ago, greenbets said:

I repeat, read my article "Six ways of taking advantage of Monitoring Probability Strategy", I can play with martingale and without martingale, there are at least 6 ways of taking advantage of the system...

Ok, I read your article. The problem is you can't take advantage of a system that is based on false premises which your system clearly is. I challenge you to post bets with quoted odds before the events using any of your preferred methods. This way everbody can see whether the system works as you claim.