Punters Lounge X - the final showdown

Jezza

Re: Punters Lounge X - the final showdown Jezz, sorry not been around much lately. I submitted the game last monday and found the site want accepting tournaments via the website, something about a firewall problem. Have since sent the info about six times direct to 'Lara' who i have been dealing with, if you look on Paradise its showing in the usual place and amazingly at the correct time. Meant to fill you in on the details but as i say ive not been online much. Not sure i can play with it being bank holiday and stuff but its all there for you guys. Password = punters10 Time 8pm on Saturday Reg from 6pm. See ya guys.

Re: Punters Lounge X - the final showdown Im playing in the weekly raked hands freeroll (trying to get on the ladbrokes cruise) on saturday at 6pm. Ive been looking forward to it all week. If I play in Punters lounge X at 8pm youll know that it didnt go so well! If im not there you can safely say that im enjoying myself! :nana

Re: Punters Lounge X - the final showdown Bit cheeky this but i'm having a problem with 2nite (lack of funds) i have about $7 in my paradise account, i heard it was possible to transfer funds between account, can anyone help me out to get the entrance fee for 2nite??????

Re: Punters Lounge X - the final showdown

Bit cheeky this but i'm having a problem with 2nite (lack of funds) i have about $7 in my paradise account' date=' i heard it was possible to transfer funds between account, can anyone help me out to get the entrance fee for 2nite??????[/quote']no probs mate.................. whats your player ID on paradise?

Re: Punters Lounge X - the final showdown Nah you know me better than that Doddsy, just encouraging a bit of banter. We'll all be taking our hats off to you when you're crowned champion. Is it a certainty? I can't remember the scoring system, cn anyone catch you? I'm just jealous of your poker skills really.