I am still having a great run on the golf so seeing that no one else is putting up any bets here are mine. As always top 5 finish BMW Luke Donald Had a rest again and mr consistency should keep us in the running for all four days.:ok Angel Cabrera Coming back toform has good course form must be on the short list.:ok Greg Owen Playing very well in the usa very big price for top 5. Should be able to play and lay greg with a good opening round .:hope FEDEX ST JUDE CLASSIC Arjun Atwal Not that strong of an event as usa tournements go so having arjun the same as greg owen with a view to playing and laying :hope best of luck to all if your having a go this week:ok

Re: This weeks GOLF Luke Donald is that little earner this season and agree there is no reason to desert him as yet, although I have no special fancies this week (maybe later if I find time to dig a bit deeper into them tournies). Good luck.;)

Re: This weeks GOLF

cheers mate :ok On a hot streak with the golf the last few years. Long may it continue but I cant understand why we dont have more loungers post there golf fancies???
likewise, i've started a few golf threads & you normaly get 2 or 3 replies. I'm a golfer myself but like to have a bet to follow when watching. British OPen normally generates interest but thats about it. If you can stick a thread up each Tuesday on that weeks tourny, see what happens as that may help, especially if you are tipping winners;)

Re: This weeks GOLF I used to like a punt on the golf, wasn't too keen on the outrights, liked 72 hole match bets best. I did start to post them on here, but hit a sticky patch and also circumstances changed so i couldn't devote the time required and to be honest I lost interest!! Like Bowles says there is normally some interest surrounding the Majors (with Masters and British Open especially) but not too much for the run of the mill stuff - but will try and take a peek and it might prove a welcome distraction during the soccer off-season.

Re: This weeks GOLF I would be interested to see more of this. To stirr up interest and get more people involved, maybe you (as in those of you who bet regularly on golf) could give us (the rest who do not do yet) some more insight on how you derive your bets. This would then allow more people to think about it on their own and not just follow your advice. Anyway, good work, hope to see more :clap