Joburg Open > Jan 14th - 17th

Aidymac

TREVOR FISHER JUNIOR (28/1, Boylesports) finished in a tie for 8th at last weeks' South African Open Championship and has a big each-way chance this week if he carries his form here. He started with two average rounds of 71 and 73 to just make the cut, but a third round 66 shot him up the leaderboard. He had a final round of 70 to put in a very respectable showing for the week. He was T6 in the Joburg Open in 2013, T3 in 2012 and won the Africa Open in 2015. Solid chance.

KEITH HORNE (50/1, Boylesports) is another South African that played really well at his home championship last week. He started like a house on fire with opening rounds of 67 and 69 but two average rounds at the weekend cost him dear, although he still managed to finish T4. That came off the back of a good T18 finish in the Alfred Dunhill in November. He was T6 here in this event in 2013 and finished runner up here in 2010! He is yet to win on tour but I think it is only a matter of time before he does get his neck in front.

ROSS MCGOWAN (160/1, Bet365) looks massively overpriced this week in my opinion. The Englishman really got my attention in the South African Open last week where he was up with the lead after three rounds, only for a terrible Sunday to ruin all his hard work. He still finished in a tie for 12th after his poor round of 74 and he should come into the Joburg Open full of confidence. He won the Madrid Masters in 2009 so has a European Tour win to his name even if he plays most of his golf on the Challenge Tour these days.

FULL PREVIEW --> https://www.punterslounge.com/joburg-open--sony-open-betting-tips-the-value-picks-as-the-season-hots-up-2016011103