BTM Power Grand Prix Tennis

Decided to get back into my tennis betting after 3 or so months out, and thought I'd give my 2 cents worth:D Rochus V Srichaphan Rochus here is a clear favourite for me to win this game. Rochus played superbly in Hamburg, disposing of Ljubicic, Gaudio and Chela before a dissapointing performance vs Gasquet. He looks comfortable on clay and is up and coming. Srichaphan for me has been poor all year, he really struggles on clay, on has been knocked out of nearly all the clay court tournaments this year at the first hurdle. Rochus should have the confidence to beat him, even at this low price. Rochus to win @ 1.25 Stake 10/10 Sanguinetti V Vanek Sanguinetti here despite a slow start on clay, has managed to pick it up and is playing a little better, getting to the QF in Portugal, and losing to Coria in Rome. Vanek on the other hand (despite getting to the final in Prague) didn't beat any players of a real high rank, and lost to Hernych. Sanguinetti won the only H2H on clay, although this was back in 1999 so probably not that relevant. I feel that it will be a close game, but that Sanguinetti's experience will pull him through here. Sanguinetti to win @ 1.57 Stake 5/10 Hanescu V Hernych Hernych is coming into this tournament playing well, he won the Prague masters earlier this month - proving he is more than comfortable on clay. Granted the competition was not that great, but beat Vanek in the final. This should give him confidence for this match. Hanescu on the other hand has won the only other H2H, and himself has been playing well on clay. However I just see this game being much closer than the odds suggest, and feel anything over 2.2 is a good price for Hernych Hernych to win @ 2.27 Stake 3/10 Good luck with all your selections, and feel free to post any agreements or other news of interest. Sco

Re: BTM Power Grand Prix Tennis I can't agree with opposing Vanek, esp. at such odds. Vanek is the more consistent of the two and is in relatively rich vein of form while Sang. simply isn't firing all cylinders as yet (if he will later on is to be seen too). Leaving this one alone, but the odds are way too short as it's an even match at best.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.