Caspian caviar gold cup

Annacotty    99.54

Art maresque 99.50

Irish cavalier  99.47 

Sound investment 99.46

Champagne west  99.45

Carry over of 15 pts from today ..ill top it up to 20 and try a double up in this race ....wont put bet on until friday when decs confirmed ....was just interested in any thoughts on this race ....

For me ...a few of these ran in annacottys race and that race has a good history of horses running well here ....on paper sound investment has a good chance of reversing form but if you watch the race annacotty just looks like  the type to have more off this new mark ......for me sound investment and irish cavalier are looking exposed but still could run well ....champagne west has probably the best form overall .but I cant back after a huge layoff .  But one to note if the money comes for .....the danger could be art maresque whos getting better with time ....has a little to make up on annacotty and sound investment but at age 5 theres a possibilty theres more to come and I think if the grounds good he will be a bit better horse and can close the gap ......at the moment its annacotty and art mareque for me .....will finalise friday 

On 12/7/2015, 6:20:16, richard-westwood said:

Annacotty    99.54

Art maresque 99.50

Irish cavalier  99.47 

Sound investment 99.46

Champagne west  99.45

Carry over of 15 pts from today ..ill top it up to 20 and try a double up in this race ....wont put bet on until friday when decs confirmed ....was just interested in any thoughts on this race ....

For me ...a few of these ran in annacottys race and that race has a good history of horses running well here ....on paper sound investment has a good chance of reversing form but if you watch the race annacotty just looks like  the type to have more off this new mark ......for me sound investment and irish cavalier are looking exposed but still could run well ....champagne west has probably the best form overall .but I cant back after a huge layoff .  But one to note if the money comes for .....the danger could be art maresque whos getting better with time ....has a little to make up on annacotty and sound investment but at age 5 theres a possibilty theres more to come and I think if the grounds good he will be a bit better horse and can close the gap ......at the moment its annacotty and art mareque for me .....will finalise friday 

update  ..... weights have altered and declarations .......have re inputted data with class ratings also and computer has altered 

village vic       99.54

annacotty     99.54

tenor nivernais   99.51

champagne west  99.45

irish cavalier    99.45

art maresque    99.45

few changes but thats due to ground conditions being forecast gd sft to soft at the moment ....which downgrades art maresque and irish cavalier and upgrades the likes of tenor nivernais and village vic ........village vic is stepping up markedly in class but is thrown in off 10st so getting weight from the more experience horses will help a lot .........tenor nivernais speed rating from easy last win is top draw ....another to get a nice racing weight and is proven on soft .....warrants respect .....annacotty finished 6 lengths in front of art maresque and is only 5 lbs worse so nothing really suggests art maresque should reverse form so at the moment slight worry is paddyower winners have poor record and weight band horses also have poor record....champagne west still a dark horse ....long layoff putting me off but hobbs can get em ready so one to note in betting ........ im concentrating on top 3 ......just waiting for final decs and ground conditions 

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.