Teds Betting Selections

100 pt betting bank- 5pts e/w 3.20 Aintree  MWALESHI  16/1 bet 365- This horse is the value bet in the race imo on a hell of a good mark forget last couple of runs was on wrong type of ground very shrewd trainer in Sue Smith whos horses are now in  good order this horse has a very strong e/w chance  in this i feel.---Betting Bank 90pts

Edited by Tedthewolf

• 2 weeks later...

5,40 KEMPTON~OVERRIDER 5pts E/W 12/1 CORALS~ Crap race wont take much winning decent run lto on a very handy mark and looks the e/w value in the race. The main danger looks to be 5/1 shot Exalted lightly  raced will have improvement but at the prices ill take the former. Betting Bank 80pts.

7.40 KEMTON EUFFUSIVE 12/1 bet 365 5PTS E/W~Not shown best form on recent starts now tried in first blinkers and first run  at  Kempton dropped into a C5 good mark now and 7lb claimer on top should go very well for inform trainer~Bank 70pts

Edited by Tedthewolf

3.35 Ascot~Plpe has two in this and they arn't really fancied there is a very strong Irish contingent but i like the 2nd string pipe horse 5pts e/w BIDOUREY 25/1 bet 365  (paying 5places)will like the softer ground here will come on for run lto and starting to fall to an attractive mark. Bank 50pts

• 2 weeks later...

5PTS E/W 3.25 DON~GODSMEJUDGE 11/1 WH~Thrown in on old form 3 miles and a step down in class plus an easing mark should see this tough little horse come back to form has been money for it has the Reveley horse to beat but double the price of it so is the value bet in the race imo~Bank 66.25

2 hours ago, Tedthewolf said:

5PTS E/W 3.25 DON~GODSMEJUDGE 11/1 WH~Thrown in on old form 3 miles and a step down in class plus an easing mark should see this tough little horse come back to form has been money for it has the Reveley horse to beat but double the price of it so is the value bet in the race imo~Bank 66.25

Much better run from the little horse can pick up another race soon 2nd  18.75 pts back.

Bank~85pts

Edited by Tedthewolf

Going for a football bet tonight i think MAN CITY 1O/11~11pts WIN PP are a free one!!! I think the leicester bubble has burst and i can easily see this strong City team run riot tonight even though they are away from home not a fan of odds on shots but city at close to evens i just can't resist may regret it but hey ho.

Bank~74pts

4 hours ago, Tedthewolf said:

1.50 LINGFIELD SHIRATAKI 9/1 5PTS E/W WH~A bit quirky & not won for a long time  but very good mark and decent run lto should go very close in this very poor race if not in sulky mood.

Bank~127.13

Ran a decent race 3rd returning  14pts. Good start to the year 2 placers at 9/1 & 33/1 along with an 8/1 winner after ending the year with a money on sports bet beat there will never be an odds on bet in this thread again!!!

Bank 141,13

+ 41.13

7.00 DUNDALK~OUR MAX 5PTS E/W 7/1 BET 365~Very strongly fancy this horse to win  this looks very well handicapped and 7lb claimer on top only worry is that it will lose too much ground at the start doesn't exit the stalls well at times but  will run on and should at the very least grab a place. Watched this horse when it last won  and it last run was  a bit unlucky another win looks just around the corner trainer has two in the race  but the main danger could be dove mountain who will be flying at the finish and is a horse that is much better than last couple of runs suggest.

Bank~131.13

Have been starting to  follow the racing at Dundalk on a friday nights i am  going to have a .5 win lucky 15 with Corals on these four who  are running into form and i think will go close tonight. 

7.00 OUR MAX 8/1

7.30 SHARJAH 3/1

8.30 CIRSTY'S CALL 6/1

9.00 SHUKHOV  5/2

7.5pts

BANK~123.63

7.10 KEMPTON  very open race can easy  see an outsider take tis very poor C7 so split stake on two for me  2.5 e/w on both SINEMA 33/1 WH Drop in grade will help and dropped another 5lbs this trainer does get winner and at big prices jockey riding well already had a winner tonight &  PUFORD GREEN 2.5 E/W 25/1 BV much better run lto big price compared to a lot of these probably because still a maiden but not the only one in this C7 contest would rather back these 2 e/w than a 2/1  fav  which imo is no value in this.

2 hours ago, Tedthewolf said:

7.10 KEMPTON  very open race can easy  see an outsider take tis very poor C7 so split stake on two for me  2.5 e/w on both SINEMA 33/1 WH Drop in grade will help and dropped another 5lbs this trainer does get winner and at big prices jockey riding well already had a winner tonight &  PUFORD GREEN 2.5 E/W 25/1 BV much better run lto big price compared to a lot of these probably because still a maiden but not the only one in this C7 contest would rather back these 2 e/w than a 2/1  fav  which imo is no value in this.

I got that sooo wrong the 2/1 Fav ended up 5/4 and hacked up by 6 lengths. Back to the drawing board for me,

Not often i back in Meydan not a big fan but  the last race tonight interests  me ili take two in it a win bet  4pts CERTERACH 11/1 BET 385 BOG has won this race in the past and on the whole a very good record at this track should go very again &  RIO TIGRE 3pts E/W WH 20/1 was found to be lame after run lto if fully recovered i can see this horse well outrun its price  dropped back to this trip is also a plus i am also a big fan of the Jockey!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...